Feeding the People, Making Church Home!
The Hospitality Commission plans and coordinates fellowship events at PMC, such as the Sunday morning coffee table, monthly activities, potlucks, fundraisers, and a yearly retreat. The commission also provides support and assistance to those who need additional encouragement, such as new parents, those in mourning or hard times, or those who are unable to attend PMC regularly.
Assist with the setting up or cleaning up of events. Invite others to PMC events. Bring food / snacks to events or other activities where contributions are needed.
- Make an extra effort to get to know the new members, make them feel welcome
- Organize our resources: the kitchen, possibly get more supplies so we can host larger events
- Improve the kitchen
- Maintain our current projects: Valentine Day Goodie boxes for our college students, PMC Annual Cook-Off, Mother’s Day Brunch, Father’s Day Cook-out, Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, Fall Fundraiser, Meal in a Box and Outreach Packets, Monthly Game Night, Retreat
- Pot Luck Team Coordinator – Rachel Dean
- Young Adult Event Coordinator / Church Activity Coordinator – Rachel Dean
- PMC Cook-Off Coordinator – Rachel Dean
- Wedding / Special Event Coordinator – Kathleen Good
- Children’s Bags – Kathleen Good
- Baby Meal Coordinator – Kathleen Good
- Retreat Meals Coordinator – Alma Kauffman
- Outreach Packets – Rachel Schlabach
Kathleen Good is the chair of Hospitality Commission. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.