We will not have Sunday worship at PMC on September 10. If you can’t make it for retreat, please join us for worship and lunch at Laurelville.
- If you are able to provide a meal but can’t deliver it, please contact Kathleen Good, who will set up delivery.
- You also might consider bringing frozen meals to the church at your convenience, which we can deliver as needed.
- We are planning to have a group meal prep day soon, similar to what some people did on Service Sunday.
- As always, you can sign up to provide a dinner at takethemameal.com by looking up their names and using the following passwords:
- Karen and Bryan McCarthy welcomed their daughter, Lenora Mae, last Tuesday. (Password: karen/bryan)
- Gillian Kathleen was born on July 27 to Gail and Doug Peterson. (Password gail/doug)
- Lisa Sayre broke her ankle and needs some help with meals as she recovers. (password lisa)
Women of a Certain Age: WOCA will be meeting the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30, rotating between members’ homes. Any PMC woman 50 or over is invited for a fun evening of discussion on a variety of interesting topics. Bringing a snack to share is optional. Talk to Lynda Stucky if you have questions.
Mennonite Central Committee’s current announcements are available here.
InTouch, MCC’s monthly newsletter, can be found here.